The best help in the world on the X-PRO3!
Written in plain English for Fujifilm’s outstanding X-PRO3 camera, this is EVERYTHING X-PRO3 explained in easy to understand language! It is the Manual on Steroids and much more… In it, I assume you are a photographer, so I don’t dive in to the basics of photography (except in an Appendix). Everything comes with clear tutorials and examples.
So if you’re uncertain about anything your X-PRO3 does, grab this book! It’s packed with clear tutorials and examples, with over 900 tips, tricks, and tweaks to help you master photography with your X-PRO3. And you can try it risk-free - read on for details!
This 700-page full-color book:
* Is packed with over 900 tips and tricks to help you master photography with an X-T3.
* Covers every mode, menu, button, function, and socket.
* Explains the new Flash modes.
* Covers Lighting – even Manual flash!
* Includes all my camera settings and an explanation of why on earth I do it that way.
* Covers every essential of shooting – like: ISO, Focus, WB, Metering, flash modes – and the more esoteric ones too.
* Explains how and why to customize all the buttons and menus.
* Has a great tutorial to help you master the ins and outs of RAW.
* Explains why all glass (Fuji lenses) are not born equal.
* Includes a 22 page Condensed Guide to the Basics of modern digital photography.
Get the most from your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your creative eye at the same time!
NOTE: This e-book is available in 2 different formats:
1) Electronic: As a bundle of 3 electronic formats: A full-color .pdf file (with the nicest-looking layout :-) ), a .mobi file for your kindle, and an .epub file for your Nook or other e-reader. ONE PRICE GETS YOU ALL THREE DRM-FREE FILES! 700 pages of information, knowledge, and wisdom in multiple formats for ONLY USD $31.45!!
2) Printed: For those of you who prefer traditional printed books, this work is also available in printed form from print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tony is an author, photographer, pilot, teacher, lecturer, and lover of classic cars. He has a long-standing passion for photography. To date he has over a dozen published books on photography. Half of them on Fujifilm X cameras and lighting. He is recommended by MirrorLessons as one of 6 Authors of Mirrorless Camera Manuals Whose Books You’ll Actually Enjoy Reading. His book on the X-Pro2 was headlined in Fujifilm’s blog as “The Most Comprehensive Guide on the X-Pro2”. He conducts photographic seminars on the fundamentals of digital photography through to advanced lighting, and is often seen at car shows - either exhibiting, or prowling the display.
Download your copy now - only $31.45!
What others are saying about this and Tony’s books:
"The book is great. The more I use my XT2 the better your book becomes. The camera settings on the phone is a brilliant idea." - Bill Dodd
"Thanks, Tony- you’re as good as Fuji with updates- appreciate it!" – Richard Fee
"This is the best book I have seen about an excellent camera. I refer to the book frequently because there is always something new to learn." - Steve Fowler