Welcome to The Complete Guide To Fujifilm’s X-T4 – Expert’s Rolling Edition.
This book is being released in stages. Currently Stage 2 is available. You'll get automatic updates when the final release is available. Once the book is complete, .epub and .azw3 versions will be made available to you as well.
Written for Fujifilm’s outstanding X-T4 hybrid camera, this is EVERYTHING X-T4 explained in easy to understand language! It is the Manual on Steroids and much more… In it, I assume you are a photographer, so I don’t dive in to the basics of photography (except in an Appendix). Everything comes with clear tutorials and examples.
Make sure you read what others say about Tony’s books in the unsolicited comments below.
So if you’re uncertain about anything your X-T4 does, grab this book! It’s packed with clear tutorials and examples, with over 900 tips, tricks, and tweaks to help you master photography and videography with your X-T4. And you can try it risk-free - read on for details!
This 700-page full-color book:
* Is packed with over 900 tips and tricks to help you master photography with an X-T4.
* Covers every mode, menu, button, function, switch and socket.
* All about the EF-X500 and wireless flash. Includes third-party flashes and the new Fujifilm EF-60 flash and trigger.
* Covers Lighting – even Manual flash!
* Multiple chapters covering all things video.
* Discover all my camera settings - including why I do it that way.
* Covers every essential of shooting – like: ISO, Focus, WB, Metering, flash modes – and the more esoteric ones too.
* Understand how and why to customize buttons and menus.
* Explains why all glass (Fuji lenses) are not born equal.
* Read a great treatise to help you master the ins and outs of RAW, and RAW specific shooting.
* Included is a 22 page Condensed Guide to the Basics of modern digital photography.
NOTE: This e-book is available in 2 different formats:
1) Electronic: As a bundle of 3 electronic formats: A full-color .pdf file (with the nicest-looking layout :-) ), a .azw3 file for your kindle, and an .epub file for your Nook or other e-reader. ONE PRICE GETS YOU ALL THREE DRM-FREE FILES! 700 pages of information, knowledge, and wisdom in multiple formats for ONLY USD $33.45!!
2) Printed: For those of you who prefer traditional printed books, this work is available in either B&W or Color versions. Order your copy via the links below:
PLUS, PLUS, PLUS: Also included is a full list of all my settings, with explanations for why things are set up that way. Plus, in the final Release, there will be author bonuses. Ed. 1 of my Fujifilm Flash book, an XLS spreadsheet with all the camera settings with explanations, and a Phone Companion with all the settings and a summary of each. A $19.95 value right there.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tony is an author, photographer, pilot, teacher, lecturer, and lover of classic cars. He has a long-standing passion for photography. To date, he has over a dozen published books on Fujifilm photography, cameras and lighting. He is recommended by MirrorLessons as one of 6 Authors of Mirrorless Camera Manuals Whose Books You’ll Actually Enjoy Reading. His book on the X-Pro2 was headlined in Fujifilm’s blog as “The Most Comprehensive Guide on the X-Pro2”. He conducts photographic seminars on the fundamentals of digital photography through to advanced lighting, and is often seen at car shows - either exhibiting, or prowling the display.
What others are saying about this and Tony’s books:
Thanks so much! You’re books and articles are so well done. I’m learning a lot more than just about a particular camera model, that’s for sure! Many compliments to you. - David Slagter
At the risk of sounding ‘cheesy’, I thought Darrell Young did the best camera books until I discovered yours! - Tom Kavanagh
I must say that this is the best camera guide I have ever read, and I've been 'into' photography since the 1960s - brilliant! - Mike Bridgeman
Your text is really a hugely valuable and rich resource. - Chris
Superb book! I never would have appreciated all the features of the camera otherwise. - Sanford Schane
I commenced reading my copy of your XT3 guide a couple of days ago and I am enjoying it very much. I particularly like the way you write and have laid out the book. Since I purchased my XT3 almost 12 months ago I have been conscious that it has many features that I had not tapped into or understood from reading the owner's manual. I have been regularly "Googling" help but now with your book that brings everything together in one place I feel that I can progress with less hassle, faster and much further. - Richard
Thanks Tony. I am really enjoying the book and my X-H1. You have a clear humorous writing style, makes for a delightful read. Cheers, Mark Hahnlein
Being a seasoned Nikon photographer now shooting professionally mostly with Sony and Fuji, I found your book to be extremely comprehensive and helpful. - José Bandeira
Thank you so much, this book is incredible detailed. I really need this cause the X100f is so complex, all the options and combinations of options. Really confusing, but while reading your book the camera developed personality.
I read your book from A to Z, I think a second and possibly a third reading is needed cause of all the information, you must be a perfectionist or a monk. Also, I like the way it is written, to the point. -Fdeo
Thanks for producing the Book, without it I would be lost. - Joe Donegan
Thank you for your response and I would like to say how impressed with the quality of your after sales items. The phone companion is first class as are the flash ebook and settings spreadsheet. With so many combinations it is very helpful to have the options explained in a way that makes sense. The Japanese make great cameras but the manuals are difficult to follow. - Thomas Carson Laurie
Hi, Tony. Many thanks for the bonuses you so kindly offered. I took advantage of all of them and also subscribed to your youtube channel. I've purchased your comprehensive books for my X-T1, X-T2, and now the X-T3. I've come to love my Fuji's and use them all on a regular basis. I'm a serious amateur nature and wildlife photographer and have been for several decades. Anyhow, my intention here was not to tell my life story but, instead, to briefly explain my interests and experience so you can better appreciate my opinion that your books are unbelievably comprehensive, easy to understand, and rank superior to any other books of their type I've ever seen - ever. I find myself reading your books regularly in an effort to retain as much as I can of the great and valuable information they provide. Warm Regards, Mike Flaherty
* Instantly-downloadable .pdf file as the book is being worked on, plus .azw3 and .epub formats once the book is completed.