The Friedman Archives Seminars - Day 2
The Friedman Archives Press
This course provides the essence of Day 2 of the Friedman Archives Seminars, covering the technical stuff that everyone wants to know, all done in Gary's friendly, intuitive, and non-intimidating style.
What Will I Learn?
- An intuitive explanation of the three variables of exposure, and when to use what.
- The three types of metering, and which ones are actually useful.
- The RAW vs. JPG dilemma explained without religious ferver
- Histograms, explained intuitively.
- How to avoid horrific .jpg compression artifacts
- The important problem of print vs. screen resolution
- The only eight Post-processing functions I use:
How to cut through haze
How to clean dirty windows
Saving Lenin with Curves
Make Stuff Go Away
Recommended Unsharp Mask values
Expanding Dynamic Range using RAW
Find out why thousands around the world have raved about Gary's seminars, from the comfort of your home, wherever you are!