Gary Friedman is renown for ebooks that combine technical insights, remarkable thoroughness, and an easy-to-read style. He has now written the most comprehensive book available for Sony's best-selling A6600 and A6100 cameras, and you can download your copy instantly!
In this 750+ page book (!), Gary covers:
* Every menu item and feature (including the hidden features)
* His personal camera settings and why he chose each one
* The alphabet soup that are the video settings and explains it all in plain English
* A whole chapter on wireless flash (the single best technique for adding "Wow!" to your images!)
* All of the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features, including tethered shooting, transferring images to your phone, and GPS stamping of images
* And more!
You are buying a 3-file bundle, consisting of a .pdf file (readable everywhere), an .azw3 file (for your Kindle), and an .epub file (for all other e-readers). All files re DRM-free, meaning you can copy them to all of your devices, make backups, and even print them. No restrictions!
Printed versions available too from print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com!