Gary Friedman's books are known for their thoroughness and approachability. And now, Gary is working on a new book covering the incredible Sony A1.
Aimed at experienced still photographers and videographers alike, this book explains every feature in excruciating detail, providing the most comprehensive book available anywhere on this camera. Details include:
* Every video setting and feature
* Hidden features that can only be had by assigning them to buttons first
* Shortcuts to quickly navigate through the new menu system
* The phase-detect AF's little-known blind spot and how to avoid it
* All of Gary's personal camera settings and customizations
* A comprehensive guide to 3rd party adapters for legacy glass
* How to do pixel-shift for 200MB images!
* Step-by-step instructions for uploading images and video from the field using the Transfer and Tagging app and FTP
* And more!
This ebook is available in 3 different formats: A full-color .pdf file (readable everywhere), an .azw3 file (for Kindles), plus an .epub file for all other e-readers. One price gets you all 3 DRM-free files which you are free to copy and load onto all of your electronic devices.
Printed versions are also available in either Color or Black-and-White from print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com. Click on the links below to order the version you wish: