The most comprehensive book on Sony's most in-demand camera in many years... Gary Friedman's books are known for their thoroughness and approachability. Get an intuitive understanding of Sony's new menu structure, all the new video features, and all the incredible AF features inherited from the A1!
You're purchasing a 3-file, DRM-free bundle: a .pdf file (readable everywhere), an .azw3 file (for Kindles), and an .epub format for all other e-readers. Printed books in both color and B&W are also available via these links:
Kindle transfer instructions:
1. First, right-click on the .azw3 link and choose "Save As…" or "Save Target As…" and save the file to your main computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .azw3 file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.
4. Safely disconnect the USB cable from your computer, and turn your Kindle on.
5. The book now appears on the Kindle’s book list on the home screen.
If your Kindle has Whispernet, another way to transfer it is to email the file to the unique email address that came with your Kindle.
Other e-readers work in a similar way - plug in to your computer, drag the .epub file over, and disconnect. Regretfully more specific directions cannot be given since most of them differ as to details.