Gary Friedman is renown for ebooks that combine technical insights, remarkable thoroughness, and an easy-to-read style. In this 720-page (!) book, every feature is described in remarkable detail.
Topics covered include:
* Gary's personal camera settings
* All of the hidden features that are NOT in the menus
* All the different ways to tether the camera, both wired and wireless
* All of the FTP options, including how you can caption, keyword, and upload everything while still in the field.
* His workflow for reducing high ISO noise using three different programs
* Untangling the alphabet soup that is video nomenclature
* How to communicate with your camera when it's off (!)
Join the legions of satisfied readers that have relied on Gary to get the most out of their digital cameras!
You are buying a 3-file bundle, consisting of a .pdf file (readable everywhere), an .azw3 file (for your Kindle), and an .epub file (for all other e-readers).
Printed books are available from print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com:
You are ordering a 3-file bundle, consisting of a .pdf file (readable everywhere), an .azw3 file (for your Kindle), and an .epub file (for all other e-readers).