Gary Friedman's books are known for their thoroughness and approachability. And now, Gary has produced a new book covering the incredible low-light king, the Sony A7S III.
Aimed at experienced still photographers and videographers alike, this book explains every feature in excruciating detail, providing the most comprehensive book available anywhere on this camera. Details include:
* Every video setting and feature
* The Dual-ISO nature of the sensor
* Hidden features that can only be had by assigning them to buttons first
* Shortcuts to quickly navigate through the new menu system
* The phase-detect AF's little-known blind spot and how to avoid it
* All of Gary's personal camera settings and customizations
* A comprehensive guide to 3rd party adapters for legacy glass
* Step-by-step instructions for uploading images and video from the field using the Transfer and Tagging app and FTP
This ebook will become available in 3 different formats: A full-color .pdf file (readable everywhere), an .azw3 file (for Kindles), plus an .epub file for all other e-readers. One price gets you all 3 DRM-free files which you are free to copy and load onto all of your electronic devices.